Versions of the PozQoL Scale and Tools available for download
Below is a list of all avaliable versions of the PozQoL Scale, Implementation Kit, and other tools.
At this time, only the English version of the scale has been tested for reliability and sensitivity. It was tested on an Australian sample.
Versions of the PozQoL Scale
- Amharic, አማርኛ — PozQoL መለ ኪያ (.pdf)
- Dutch, Nederlands — PozQoL-schaal (.pdf)
- English — PozQoL Scale (.pdf)
- Flemish, Vlaams — PozQoL-schaal (.pdf)
- French (Canada), Français (Canada) — Échelle PozQoL (.pdf)
- French (France), Français (France) — Échelle PozQoL (.pdf)
- German, Deutsch — PozQoL-Fragebogen (.pdf)
- Haitian Creole, Kreyòl ayisyen — Echèl PozQoL (.pdf)
- Italian, Italiano — Scala PozQoL (.pdf)
- Japanese, 日本語 — PozQoL スケール (.pdf)
- Korean, 한국어 — PozQoL 척도 (.pdf)
- Portuguese (Brazil), Português do Brasil — Escala PozQoL (.pdf)
- Portuguese (Portugal), Português de Portugal — Escala PozQoL (.pdf)
- Spanish (Latin America), Español Latino — Escala de PozQoL (.pdf)
- Spanish (Spain), Español de España — Escala PozQoL (.pdf)
- Traditional Chinese, 中文 — PozQoL量表 (.pdf)
Information about implementing PozQoL
- English — PozQoL Implementation Guide (.pdf)
- English — Using PozQoL Scores to improve HIV and service outcomes (.pdf)
Tools to calculate PozQoL scores
- All languages — PozQoL Score Calculator for Individuals (.xlsx)
- English — PozQoL Score Calculator for Groups and Comparisons (.xlsx)
Copyright © La Trobe University, through its Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society, 2021
Published in Australia by La Trobe University, Melbourne, VIC 3086, Australia
The PozQoL Scale and Tools are copyrighted.
Unless otherwise stated, the work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Non Derivatives License
If you produce any written works or other media related to your use of PozQoL, you must cite PozQoL using the following reference:
Brown, G, Mikołajczak, G, Lyons, A, Power, J, Drummond, F, Cogle, A, Allan, B, Cooper, C & O’Connor, S 2018, ‘Development and validation of PozQoL: A scale to assess quality of life of PLHIV’, BMC Public Health, vol. 18, p. 527.
Header image provided by ViiV Healthcare