PozQoL is the most commonly used quality of life scale by organisations in Australia that provide services to people with HIV.
The PozQoL Scale is the HRQoL scale of choice, used and recommended by Australia’s national and state-based peer-led HIV organisations. PozQoL is also used to measure HRQoL in the HIV Futures Study — a study that informs the Australian National HIV Strategy.
- Evaluate the impact of community and peer HIV programs, such as:
- Peer-led workshops for people newly diagnosed with HIV
- Peer-led retreats for PLHIV
- Peer navigator programs
- Improve the quality of social and welfare support programs
- Improve decision making in case management and clinical settings